Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Tag


Hello beauties

Halloween is finally almost here! Yay! What are your plans for Halloween night?

I tag everyone who's reading this! :)



1. How much do you rate Halloween from 1-10?

I would give it a 10! I love Halloween!!

2. Zombies or Vampires?

Vampires! But the original vampires NOT the Twilight kind...

3. Favourite Halloween make up tutorial on YouTube?

I don't have any to be honest.

4. Trick or Treat?

Treat

5. Best Halloween memory?

It would have to be carving my first pumpkin ever!

6. Favourite thing about Halloween?

All the costumes and candies! 

7. Drink or food on Halloween?

Definitely food!

8. Favourite Halloween scent(s)?

I don't have any...

9. What are you doing this year for Halloween?

We are not sure yet but we might take our daughter out and take some pictures of her first Halloween!

10. Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment